My DH and I celebrated our 32nd Anniversary today!
The Lord has been with both of us from the very beginning and it's only by His wondrous grace, mercy, guidance and strength that we have been able to weather the various storms that have come our way down through the years . . .
I don't know how many more years He may give us on our journey together, but I'm so thankful for each and every moment of every day as my heart echoes those tender words of promise from long ago ~ I DO, all over again :)


8 comments:
Happy Anniversary! 32 years together is *such* a blessing! :o)
Happy anniversary, Dear Friend. Happy New Year too :)
Dear Dallas,
Congratulations, and a very Happy Anniversary to you and your husband!! :)
Michele, Lorraine + Susan,
Thanks for your kind anniversary wishes and a very Happy New Year to the 3 of you :)
Blessings!
Congratulations to you both and may you have many many more years together. You are loved. connie
A very belated Marry Christmas & Happy Anniversary to you, Dallas!
Hope your new year is filled with many blessings!
Susan
A belated "Congratulations"..... I too would "do it all over again"....... It is about the Lord isn't it....
We are the rare ones these days .....I am so thankful for the testimony of strong marriages.
Deby
Connie, Susan + Deby,
Thanks so much for the anniversary wishes!
Yes, it's ALL because of HIM Deby!!
We need to continue keeping our eyes on Him, that we might be preserved in this day of departure and weakness for we are human and as long as we are living, we are capable of anything -- the Lord reminds me daily of what's inside my heart.
Blessings to each of you!
Post a Comment