I loved the mini series Pride and Prejudice which starred Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle way back in the mid 1990s and found an old copy of Jane Austen's famous novel to UPcycle into a 3D butterfly piece -- I even found the Jane Austen font to add my shop name at the bottom :)
Blessings to all at the beginning of this last week of March ~ does that mean spring is truly around the corner!??


6 comments:
That is one of my favorite movies too, that version in particular.
Dallas, I think this collage is my *very favorite* one yet! BEAUTIFUL!
I love this Dallas!! :)
Susan,
Thanks! Thanks also for *liking* my Facebook Page for my Etsy shop :o)
***
Michele,
P & P, that particular version, was and is one I could watch over and over again ... even my husband and our daughter feel that way :)
I'm glad that you really like this piece ~ I had planned on the 3 layers ALL being from the novel pages but needed a bit of extra colour against the white watercolour paper and decided to give the Swiss dot card stock a *try* and loved the effect :o)
******
Blessings to both of you!
This is a lovely idea and one of my favorite books/ mini series.
Your creations are very beautiful! So unique and beautiful! I love each one! :)
Jo,
Thanks! It's one of my favourites too!
***
LDH,
Thanks for the kind words ~ my hat is off to you as someone with multiple talents in the creativity department ~ it's an inspiration to people like me who are new to it :o)
~*~
Blessings to both of you!
Post a Comment