Tuesday, March 22, 2011

LifeSong Gift Set

This was a custom order created for a very special person, combining their love of music with their love of the words and music to the song LET MY LIFE SONG SING FOR YOU by Casting Crowns.

I so enjoyed creating it and would love to do more of them!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do beautiful work, Dallas. (o:

Susan B said...

Hi Dallas,
I saw this on Facebook. You did a beautiful job!

susansspace said...

Just beautiful, Dallas!

Finding Joy said...

Another beautiful example of your work. Are the frames easy to find for these jobs?

Abounding Treasures said...

Michele, Susan, Susan and Jo --

THANKS! I love creating these!

***

Jo,

The frames are *relatively* easy to find but are sometimes very expensive!!

This particular frame comes with the mat built right in as part of it so that saved a bit of $$ -- otherwise, it's finding a mat and then a frame :(

Blessings to all of you!