Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Discernment


“Discernment is God's call to intercession,
never to faultfinding.”

~ Corrie ten Boom ~

 ~ * ~ * ~ 

As soon as I read this quote, my heart was spoken to ~ this is something I need to learn . . . may I pray  more and leave things with the Lord  ... after all He is able, while I am not :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!--This is *so true* Dallas. Thanks for sharing this great quote. (o:

It's wonderful to have a post from you, I've missed them.

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

That is a great quote and a great challenge!

Deanna

Susan B said...

A good quote, it gives me something to think about. Thank you for sharing it.

susansspace said...

I like that quote, Dallas! It really spoke to me, too!
Have a weekend of blessings!
Susan

Abounding Treasures said...

Michele,

Thanks! I've missed blogging but just don't have as much time at the moment, so my posts will be less frequent than they used to be :)

***

Deanna,

That's exactly what I thought when I read it!!

***

Susan B and Susan,

It spoke to me that's for sure!

***

Trust each of you has a blessed Lord's Day!