Friday, February 4, 2011
A Grateful Heart
I want to let all those who let me know that they were praying for my grandson and his family as well as myself and my husband how very much I appreciated it :o)
We finally received news that brought joy to our hearts and big smiles to our faces!! Our grandson is on the mend as doctors say ~ they discovered that he has asthma and that's why there were such terrible complications with the pneumonia ... he'd never shown symptoms before and even after doctors had given him all the meds they could for both the asthma and pneumonia, they told his parents that there was nothing more they could do and moved him from Emergency to ICU.
It's the power of prayer -- toward the close of the day he started breathing a little better and finally was able to fall asleep.
I'm not sure how long he'll have to be on steroids and whether he'll now be using puffers but at least they are now aware of his asthma and can be proactive about how illnesses or infections and such can affect it or be affected by it.
Blessings,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Poor little mite. So glad he's on the mend though.
Happy to hear your grandson is on the mend. My Abbey was asthmatic and had to be hospitalized a couple of times as an infant. We kept Ventolin and the neutralizer very close for years. She has outgrown it and only occasionally has problems. My husband too but again, only occasional. Unfortunately, John believes all the steroids he was on left lasting effects and caused his fibromyalgea (sp?).
Asthma is a very scary thing to deal with.
PTL!
Praise the Lord!!! That is *wonderful* news. (o:
Oh, my! I missed this information somehow!
I am thankful that the Doctors have been able to help him and that he is doing better!
Deanna
Praise the Lord.
Blessing
Jo
That is good news,praying for your grandson:)
Thanks to all of you for taking the time to let me know you've been thinking of my little grandson ~ we are so thankful that he's on the mend :o)
Happy Weekend to all and a blessed Lord's Day tomorrow!!
Oh Dallas,
I'm so thankful to hear that your grandson is on the mend! Thank the Lord!!
Have a blessed Sunday. :)
I've been away for awhile, so didn't realize your grandson was ill. What a scary time for all of you! So glad he seems to be on the mend! Praises to our God, the Great Physician!
So glad to hear he's on the mend! The Lord is so good!
Blessings,
Sharon
Post a Comment