Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Prayer Request

It is with a heavy heart that I am posting this request today.

We received a phone call in the middle of the night from our very distraught eldest son saying that our 5 year old grandson is in the hospital in Intensive Care with pneumonia and that the doctors are giving him steroids.

He promised to phone again if he had any news ~ in the meantime, I would appreciate prayer on our grandson's behalf ~ that the doctors be given wisdom from the Great Physician to do all they can to help him and his parents' behalf ~ that they be strengthened in the midst of this and that they lean on the Lord and His strength.

Blessings to all of you,

14 comments:

Lady Farmer said...

Praying just that very thing, Dallas!
The only thing, I think, that draws us closer to the LORD than praying for our children, is praying for our grandchildren!
Be Blessed Today!

Anonymous said...

Praying.....

Jeannette said...

Praise to you Lord God that Dallas's grandson is getting care may you strengthen and heal this child to the glory of your Name.

Lori said...

I just said a prayer.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Praying for your little guy!

Ellen said...

Praying for your Grandson and family...May our heavenly father bring peace and healing. ♥

Anonymous said...

Done!

Mo said...

I prayed for him.

Susan B said...

Praying for him, dear friend.

Deborah said...

Sorry I'm so late seeing this. I'm praying for him and the doctors...hope you've had some good news.

Marie Rayner said...

You have my deepest prayers for your much loved Grandson. Hoping all is well. xx

Anonymous said...

Praying here too!

Dee said...

Praying♥

Beth Herring said...

Praying for your precious grandson - keep us updated!