Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Birthday Collage

Every year for as long as I can remember, 
my Mom has sent me a beautiful floral arrangement 
for my birthday 
and this year was no exception :o)

The bright yellows are so welcome
on these short winter days
and the fragrance is lovely!!

* Happy February to Everyone *

4 comments:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Happy Birthday, Dear Dallas! The flowers are beautiful ~ a most lovey, bright yellow sure to uplift :)

Jeannette said...

Happy Birthday...February is truly the month of yellow flowers in California.. I remember waiting for my February girl to be born...there was a hillside of yellow ( achoo) acacia blooming and of course the golden daffodils come up too...
birthday blessings aplenty to you. Thank you for sharing your flowers.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dallas! Your bouquet is beautiful.

I'm glad you posted, I've been thinking of you and wondering how you are doing. (o:

Abounding Treasures said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I'm doing great but have been quite busy with my Etsy shop and helping out where I can in relation to others :o)

Blessings to each of you ...