I know what Winnie the Pooh and his friends meant by a VERY BLUSTERY DAY because it's like that here today and is supposed to last the weekend ... A perfect time for being inside, snug and cozy and thankful for a home to call our own ~ a time to snuggle and read a good book with a cup of HOT tea :o)
Even more quiet time to meditate on the Lord and all that He has done for me!
13 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my, it is the same here in Ohio! I wore a sweater out just now and the wind chill is bitter. I should had on a wind jacket!
Hi dear one, So glad you can be inside for the day; sounds like a fun afternoon to me. Thank you for always being so encouraging when you leave me comments-what a blessing you are! Hugs, Noreen
The weather here is not blustery...but we have heavy clouds getting ready to drop snow. Like you my thoughts today have turned inward to the many blessing the Lord has give me. I even posted a few on my blog today.
We've had the same kind of day here, too! I agree with all of your good suggestions of how to spend a 'blustery day', with the addition of soup & cornbread! S: ) Blessings, Susan
I love the cool, cozy autumn days too. I'm just loving this weather! Today is cool, overcast, and breezy so I'm looking forward to getting into a good book too. :) Blessings!
Oh how I adore that movie! The song is now in my head. My baby boy, aged 12, had me play the Winnie the Pooh tape all of the time! I am glad that you are warm and indoors during your blustery day.
Sounds like it's been a bit windy almost all over ... we've been having very heavy rains for several days now so will be glad when things dry out a bit :o)
13 comments:
Oh my, it is the same here in Ohio! I wore a sweater out just now and the wind chill is bitter. I should had on a wind jacket!
I feel a cuppa Earl Grey this afternoon! ;-D
Hi dear one, So glad you can be inside for the day; sounds like a fun afternoon to me.
Thank you for always being so encouraging when you leave me comments-what a blessing you are!
Hugs, Noreen
I love the wind...
Glad you have the chance to settle in and enjoy the coziness...
In our 'neck of the woods' it is sunny, bright, cool, and breezy. Beautiful day for hanging clothes on the line!
The weather here is not blustery...but we have heavy clouds getting ready to drop snow. Like you my thoughts today have turned inward to the many blessing the Lord has give me. I even posted a few on my blog today.
That is the same kind of day we had here as well. I enjoyed a cup of tea this afternoon as well. So cozy!
We've had the same kind of day here, too!
I agree with all of your good suggestions of how to spend a 'blustery day', with the addition of soup & cornbread! S: )
Blessings,
Susan
It was a very blustery day here too! (o:
I love the cool, cozy autumn days too. I'm just loving this weather! Today is cool, overcast, and breezy so I'm looking forward to getting into a good book too. :) Blessings!
Oh how I adore that movie! The song is now in my head. My baby boy, aged 12, had me play the Winnie the Pooh tape all of the time! I am glad that you are warm and indoors during your blustery day.
Sounds like it's been a bit windy almost all over ... we've been having very heavy rains for several days now so will be glad when things dry out a bit :o)
Blessings to all of you dear ladies!
I love the wind blowing through my hair, but by the end I look more like a mop!! But at least I have enjoyed the expereince.
Jo,
You brought a chuckle as I read that!!
Post a Comment