Because I had the car today, I was able to attend one of the free 2 hour open house sessions at our local scrapbooking and card making supply store.
Not owning one of those fancy cutting and embossing machines [ie: Cuttlebug, Big Shot, Sizzix, etc], I took along some paper and experimented with some dies they had and embossed some card stock. I also created a couple of beautiful flowers, each with a totally different look but both with the identical big flower punch.
Afterward, I popped into our very small local thrift shop and browsed a bit for some interesting, clear glass containers to hold buttons and such on my card making desk . . .
As you can see in the photo, I found MORE than a few :o)
The whole box of 23 pieces of gorgeous stemware cost me $2.50 and I only wanted the 5 small ones at the front!!! That's what I call a very good deal :o)

10 comments:
23 for $2.50...now that is a bargain.Thrift shopping is so fun.
That *is* a good deal and it is beautiful. Good for you! (o:
OH! That is a wonderful deal!!! They are SO PRETTY!!!!!
That is a wonderful deal, Dallas! And it sounds like it was a fun day for you!
Have a blessed evening,
Sharon
What a remarkable bargain, well done.
That is a great deal!
That is a great deal! Hope you had a fun day!
Dear Ladies,
I had a wonderful day and finding this little assortment of stemware for such a low price was so neat :o)
Blessings to each of you as you continue the moments of your week!
What a great find, that is like 10 cents a piece. And they are quite beautiful. I love mixing and matching glasses on my table and it looks like you could have some fun with these.
Sandy
I'll have some fun with these ~ I've already put 3 of them in my craft room to hold some of my fabric flowers used for card-making :o)
Post a Comment