FIVE of the pieces of stemware were ideal for holding brightly coloured buttons in a drawer!
THREE of the others were such a decorative way to hold my little supply of fabric flowers on the top of the 1st set of plastic drawers!
I've post OODLES of pix of my updated craft room on my other blog ...


6 comments:
Oh, so pretty!
How creative! It looks lovely. (o:
That is a very pretty, and creative way to use your stemware!
...your cup runneth over...
I thought it worked and I love the comment by Jeannette ~ "My cup runneth over ... in more ways than one!"
Blessings to all of you!
What a beautiful way to display your pretty colored buttons, & SO functional, too!
I use stemware for holding pieces of glass, etc., for mosaic projects. Walmart had some plastic stemware on sale, & these work great for klutzy me!. LOL
P.S. Love those pretty pink flower-shaped buttons!
Post a Comment