I was very excited to receive a request to create a *custom* Butterfly Whimsy collage to commemorate a Baby's Birth. They specifically wanted it to be 8" X 10" in primary colours with a few Anne Geddes or Noddy [Enid Blyton] butterflies for special effect.
The customer was very happy and has given me permission to use the photos for my latest Etsy shop listing so I can show an example :o)
Blessings,


10 comments:
A wonderful birth announcement!!! So happy for your success at this.
THANK YOU for commenting on my Health Awareness post..I wish I could get the message out to more bloggers..trying to figure out how to make a blog button...
Blessings always to you dear friend and prayers for your good health.
HOPE
I love your custom collage... Noddy brings back happy memories. And I love Anne Geddes baby photographs. I have an old calender of hers and am not able to trash it because of the lovely pics. And that does not help the trashy look of my art room. It is in urgent need of organization and helpless me!!! Every time I want to tidy it up I land up making another card.
It is beautiful, Dallas!
;~D
That is very exciting, Dallas! How fun to see what you are creating. And it is also exciting to hear of the good news of your latest medical procedures!
Have a blessed weekend!
Sharon
Gorgeous - what a great idea. Do you buy secondhand books to get the papers?
How adorable!!! So unique!
Hope,
Thanks! Your post on the need for people to be aware of just how insidious hypothyroidism can be was most helpful and needed :o)
***
Monica,
Thanks! I can understand your keeping your Anne Geddes calendar in one piece!!
***
Lady Farmer,
Thanks :o)
***
Sharon,
You were my original inspiration for giving cardmaking a try :o)
I'm very thankful for the excellent results from my test!
***
Jo,
Yes, that's what I do ~ our closest thrift store usually has childrens' books at 69 CENTS each and if you buy 4, you get the 5th FREE :o)
***
Sharon Kay,
Thanks! I *love* creating them :o)
~*~
Blessings to each of you!
So beautiful! I like the primary colors too! Unique and lovely!
I love this Dallas..beautiful work !
LDH,
Thanks ~ my daughter pointed out to me that green wasn't a primary colour but it went with the customer's daughter's room anyways!
***
Deby,
Thanks for your sweet comment :o)
Post a Comment