Monday, June 14, 2010

A Stroll Around Our Yard

It was such a beautiful afternoon last Friday so I took my camera and went on a stroll around our yard ... it's amazing what beauty can be growing right under your nose ...

I had no idea I'd captured a bug of some sort on this shrub until I uploaded the photos ~ it was a complete accident and I have no idea what kind of bug it is?!


12 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

Just beautiful, breathtakingly beautiful! xxoo

Lady Farmer said...

Beautiful photos ~ bug and all! ;~D
Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing...such simplicity around our own home to be blessed with and thankful for! Hugs & Blessings ~ Teri

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Lovely mosaic of the beauty you found as you walked about your home. Fun surprise to see the bug on the pretty flower :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Dallas,

Your yard is beautiful!!! :-) Hope you are well!!!

Kate

Deborah said...

Love the photos!

Mo said...

Nice. : )

Abounding Treasures said...

Marie,

Thanks!

***

Lady Farmer,

I guess you could say the bug was a *bonus* :o)

***

Teri,

Yes, I often take it for granted!

***

ldh,

I usually take it for granted but that day decided to take my camera in hand and get closer glimpse of it all ~ the bug was a bonus :o)

***

Good to hear from you Kate after such a long time and yes, I'm doing fine!

***

Deborah,

Thanks!

***

Mrs Mobunny,

Thanks to you too!

~*~

Blessings to all of you lovely ladies,
Dallas

Mrs. E said...

What BEAUTY God's creation is indeed
marvelous! :)

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful!!!

Carissa said...

Beautiful pictures! I love how you put them all into a collage...so pretty!

Abounding Treasures said...

I love making collages and Picassa by google is a free photo download that has this and all sorts of other capabilities!

Have a delightful weekend dear friends!
Dallas