Because my husband had the extra day off yesterday, he did some hamburger patties on the BBQ before we went out for dinner at a friend's and we put them in the fridge for today!
Tuesday evenings are always hectic because he gets home about 7pm and has to eat and dress quickly so we can dash out the door to make it to our Prayer and Bible Reading at 7:30!!
I made 3 collages this morning, did 2 loads of laundry, mailed a sypathy card, began work on a set of 30 Bridal Shower invitations my daughter asked me to do for her friend's shower ... it's going to take a little while yet to complete them and then there's the time needed to send the bundle across the country and for her to deliver them!
I went for blood tests yesterday so the results would be at the endocrinologist's office when I visit there in a couple of weeks.
I've had HYPOTHYROIDISM since I was 12 years old but in the past year, the levels have fluctuated more than ever before in my life and my regular dose of synthroid medication has been changed several times so the Heart Transplant Clinic nurse set up this appointment with a specialist so we could all find out what's happening and hopefully, WHY!
Blessings,

2 comments:
Oh my, all you have been through and the good old thyroid too? You are a trooper...but you don't go it alone...
Hi Dallas ~ Don't you just love the word "tranquil"...it gives such a feeling of peace and calm. I will be praying about your hypothyroidism results...praying that the blood levels will be back to what has been normal for you. Thank you for visiting my "little space" and of course all of your sweet comments. Sweet blessings for your day! Hugs ~ Teri
Post a Comment