A few weeks ago my daughter asked me if I would make the bridal shower invitations she needs for a shower she's hosting for her friend.Not an onerous task, but when you consider that we live over 3,000 miles apart and have to rely on email and facebook and phone calls to ask questions about colour, designs, layout, etc. it becomes a little trickier :o)
In asking questions and showing previous samples, it became apparent to me that my daughter favours a style that I've recently come to know in blogland as CAS -- Clean And Simple!
For these samples, based on her design choices, I used inexpensive Dollar store white card stock just to get the idea of layouts and such ... can you GUESS which one she decided on for the 30 invitations? [the finished ones are blue cards with yellow butterflies and heart]
Next week, I'll share some photos of the finished invitations in their true colours and deluxe, textured card stock ...
Blessings,
By the way, they measure about 3.75" X 5.25" and were made to fit small, beautiful quality envelopes that I already had :o)
7 comments:
Thank you for sharing those with us, Dallas! They are really beautiful!
Be Blessed!
Those are very sweet, Dallas.
I kind of like the clean and simple too!
Wow, those are very beautiful! (o:
Dallas ~ Thank you for sharing! I like the clean and simple look! So nice! Hugs ~ Teri
Clean and Simple works for me, too!
I like them all; bottom left is my fave!
I'm sure she will be so pleased!
Hi Dallas,
They are beautiful, you did a lovely job! I prefer clean and simple myslef...always so much prettier.
Have a lovely weekend. :)
Thanks Ladies for the kind comments ~ it sounds as if all of us prefer clean and simple :o)
Susan of *susansspace*'s preference was the SAME ONE that my daughter chose as the design she liked best!
Next week, I'll show the finished product so you can see how much better they look with real card stock and in her chosen colours :o)
Blessings,
Dallas
Post a Comment