I found this vintage blank book in my favourite Thrift Store and plan on filling in the information soon :o)
A friend of mine celebrated her birthday recently and as a present, I've climbed her family tree as much as I could.Now I just have to print it out and put it in a small binder for her to read and enjoy :o)
Blessings,
10 comments:
What a lovely and thoughtful gift for your friend. I'm sure she will treasure it.
What a *fantastic* gift! (o:
What a sweet idea to give to your friend. I have always enjoyed the history of my family but do not know how to really find out much information.-nancy m.
How lovely.... :)
Thrift stores are so nice.....
Amazing what you can find!
It's so fun to shop there!!
Love~ Jen
What a great idea, & so thoughtful of you! I'm sure she'll love it!
Blessings,
Susan
What a great idea! That is something that anyone should appreciate.
Love,
Marqueta
What a wonderful friend you are. This is a great idea for a gift and finding the vintage jounal is the frosting on the cake.
Dear Ladies,
Thanks for all the wonderful comments that you've taken the time to share!
My friend is quite excited about my discovering so much info for her and is going to love reading it all once I drop it off to her this evening.
I had so much fun doing it :o)
Blessings to each of you for a wonderful weekend,
Dallas
Thank you so much.I will be looking at that. I am glad you enjoy the book First We Have Coffee.
lv-nancy
Nancy,
You are welcome :o)
*First We Have Coffee* is one of those books to read over and over again ... I'd never tire of it!
Blessings,
Dallas
Post a Comment