Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Please Accept My Apology

Yesterday when adding a couple of excellent blog links to my Sharon Lydia Grace blog, I clicked on the link I had to a site that used to be an excellent resource for information on miscarriage and stillbirth and received a major SHOCK when an obscene photo filled the screen!!!!

I really hope that no one else ever had the same experience on that blog of mine, but to anyone who may have clicked that link and received the same shock, I apologize profusely for not being more proactive about checking to make sure all links were not only up-to-date, but that they STILL pointed to the original sites that I wanted.


7 comments:

Sharon said...

Thank you for pointing this out as I should go through all my links too! I LOVE your background!!!

Abounding Treasures said...

Sharon,

I was so shocked! I just couldn't believe it ...

Thanks for your comment about my background :o)

It's still too hot here to think about autumn, my favourite time of year.

Blessings,
Dallas

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I'm glad you discovered it and was able to change it.

I really like your blog background too by the way. (o:

HOPE said...

Oh dear Dallas..we know how you must feel. That is awful to have had that happen. I have warned on my sidebar to not even click at the top NEXT BLOG..you have no idea whats there!!

Thanks for letting us know.

God bless..
HOPE~

Mrs. E said...

Mrs.D,
I did not go on that site...
but do SO appreciate your tender
heart!! Reminds me to go through
all of my links!! :)

Love~ Miss Jen

Cathy said...

That is just terrible, Dallas. I have so many links on my blog, I surely hope that does not happen. But I have heard of it happening before on a couple of friend's blogs.

Abounding Treasures said...

Michele,

So am I -- just wish I hadn't even seen it :o(

***

Hope,

Thanks for your words of understanding!

***

Jen,

I am so glad that you didn' ... and as upset as I was, I am so thankful that I found it, and no one else!

***

Cathy,

I hope it never happens to any of your links either!

I just couldn't believe it and made changes VERY quickly!

~*~

Blessings to each of you dear ladies,
Dallas