Once upon a time many years ago, I found a copy of *BEAUTIFUL HOMEMAKING* by Charlene Johnson in a Thrift shop and when browsing through it recently, found this excellent quote:DISEASE:
Quarrels, bickering,
harsh and cutting words, tears.
REMEDY:
Place family on its knees,
set the open Bible before Dad's knees,
cover all wounds with much prayer,
lean fully upon the Great Physician.
Repeat this treatment daily,
adding family worship, Sunday school,
picnics, laughter, and lots of love and patience.
~ Charlene Johnson ~
Blessings,

Quarrels, bickering,
harsh and cutting words, tears.
REMEDY:
Place family on its knees,
set the open Bible before Dad's knees,
cover all wounds with much prayer,
lean fully upon the Great Physician.
Repeat this treatment daily,
adding family worship, Sunday school,
picnics, laughter, and lots of love and patience.
~ Charlene Johnson ~
Blessings,

9 comments:
Hello! I love that thought; I'll have to look for the book, too.
Love,
Marqueta
Great!
Excellent advice!
Wow.... that is indeed
SO powerful!!! :) Thank you
for sharing, Mrs.D!
Love~ Miss Jen
That was great, I totally agree. Have a very good day. connie
What a wonderful quote! Thank you for sharing.
I am once again enjoying a visit to your charming blog. This post is wonderful.
So true! I just loved reading this ~ thanks so much for sharing.
Marqueta,
It's really old and I found it in a thrift shop but it's pretty good!
***
Mrs Rabe & Michele,
I thought so too!
***
Jen,
That's the way I felt when reading it for the first time too!
***
Connie,
Just wanted to let you know that I shared your *Precious Gifts from God* post with my daughter and she really appreciated it.
***
Susan B,
You're welcome!
***
Dee,
How sweet of you :o)
***
Susan P,
You're welcome ~ I felt the same way when I first read this advice!
~*~
Blessings to each of you and thanks for your *company* at my blog,
Dallas
Post a Comment