of the cards that I made this afternoon.
The 2 on the extreme left were made from old cards
that had been laying around for too many years
that had been bought once upon a time at a thrift shop --
~ a great way to recycle!
Virtually ALL of my supplies were purchased
at *Dollar* type stores and *Wal-Mart* ~
nothing fancy for me ~ at least not yet!
Believe me -- I'm frugal when it comes to hobbies :o)
The 2 on the extreme left were made from old cards
that had been laying around for too many years
that had been bought once upon a time at a thrift shop --
~ a great way to recycle!
Virtually ALL of my supplies were purchased
at *Dollar* type stores and *Wal-Mart* ~
nothing fancy for me ~ at least not yet!
Believe me -- I'm frugal when it comes to hobbies :o)


8 comments:
Oh my!--Dallas, you're *very talented* at card making, these look WONDERFUL!
I'm so glad to know that you don't have to purchase a bunch of expensive things to do this. I have quite a few scrap-booking supplies so I bet those will come in handy to create some cards.
Thanks for the inspiration. (o:
Michele,
Pull out those scrap-booking supplies and have lots of fun ~ don't feel intimidated like I did for so long.
Just try your artistic hand and you'll surprise yourself with how well you do!
You are very welcome and don't forget to show us a few of your finished products :o)
With some of the smaller sizes of paper left, I made a few *little* thank you cards where the only *problem* might be finding envelopes small enough :o)
Blessings,
Dallas
Oh my, more beautiful cards....and how neat to know that all your supplies were purchased at the Dollar Store and Wall-Mart!! Just goes to show you that you don't have go the expensive route to attain beautiful cards. Thanks so much for sharing. ;)
In Christ,
Miss Jen
Miss Jen,
I probably wouldn't do it if it was necessary to buy the most expensive things I've seen for scrap-booking and card-making ~ I have had so much fun making them and now have a nice little bundle to ship off to my daughter as a gift :o)
Blessings to you!
Oh yes, envelopes, I forgot about those.....do you make your own or do you have cards that fit standard sized envelopes?
Michele,
For under 10.00 at Wal-Mart, I bought a set of 50 blank cards with matching envelopes - both white and ivory are available in card stock.
Otherwise, I measured some of the envelopes that I already have around the house and just made cards to fit!
Have fun and let me know about and SEE what you make :o)
Blessings,
Dallas
Dallas ~
I love these too! Keep up your wonderful work!
Blessings,
Sharon
Thanks Sharon :o)
Post a Comment