Oh to have a whole day where I don't have any errands that take me out of my house!!!Yesterday was busy with taking my son to an appointment then to pick up his prescriptions and after dropping him off at home, I took 2 friends to a doctor's appointment and then they had several errands as well ...
Today is going to be a time to finish some tasks around the house, that's for sure!
Although I was forced to finish the gift wrapping for the parcels that I had to send away last week, I've been lazy about getting the rest done!
Looking at the calendar forces me to realize that there is very little time left :o)
I've got 3 very ripe bananas so I'll make a batch of jumbo muffins to which I'll add walnuts and coconut and use as gifts for a few elderly people we know who have diabetes ~ these will be better than my fudge or sweet cookies.I've got my Christmas cards to finish and mail Wednesday morning just before I go for blood work at the hospital lab. I'm not worried that they might arrive after the 25th ... because the wishes contained in them are for all year long anyways :o)
I hope that when my daughter arrives and my husband gets a few days off work, that we'll be able to relax and enjoy each others' company ... reminisce about times past and make some beautiful memories to warm our hearts when she leaves in early January.
Blessings to each of you as your week really gets under way!
*Warm Winter Blessings by Grace Pullen

6 comments:
Dallas,
I'm glad that you were able to spend the day at home...it's always nice to have a day at home to get things done! Banana muffins sound very good! I hope you enjoy the rest of your week...(o:
Dallas,
How nice to be home!
I understand doctor visits. My husband had cateract surgery and he had a follow-up today. He will have another follow up right before Christmas.
We are very familiar with hospitals and I know you are, too.
I am sure the elderly people who receive these yummy treats from you will enjoy them! How sweet of you.
I pray a good report on your blood tests.
Blessings to you,
Miriam :)
Blessings to you as well Jessica. The muffins look soooo good. Do you share your recipe? Cathryn
Warm Winter Blessings to you Dallas...and a Happy New Year rejoicing in God's goodness.
HOPE
God Bless you and yours Dallas...
you are so productive and such a inspiring blogger.
Deby
Susan,
I thoroughly enjoyed the day and got a lot accomplished :o)
***
Miriam,
I hope your husband's cataract follow up report was good!
Thanks!
***
Cathryn,
I'll share the banana recipe in a separate post ... I use it as my *base* recipe and then adjust or add other things to make each batch slightly different, depending what I have on hand :o)
***
Hope,
The same to you and yours :o)
***
Deby,
How sweet ... you are too!
~*~
Blessings to you all,
Dallas
Post a Comment