By reqest, here's my favourite [so far] banana muffin recipe ~* 2 Large or 3 Small bananas and 1 cup sugar, MASHED TOGETHER.
* 2 c flour
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 1 tsp baking soda
* pinch salt
* 1/2 c oil
* 1 egg
DIRECTIONS:
- Blend together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Beat egg with a fork then add to oil and stir together.
- Add egg/oil mixture to mashed banana/sugar mixture.
- Pour banana mixture into dry ingredients and blend together until moistened.
I always add a handful of walnut pieces.
Sometimes I'll throw in chocolate chips like I did this time or butterscotch or white choco chips, or coconut or . . . Use your IMAGINATION and what you have on hand in the fridge or cupboard.
I have sometimes only had 2 small bananas to mash and then used a couple of spoonfuls of vanilla yogurt or sour cream or orange juice to make up the liquid measure.
Come up with your own variations ~ I just use the banana muffin recipe as my base because they turn out so moist :o)
Blessings,
No comments:
Post a Comment