"Beautiful surroundings can make your kitchen hours more fun.
Plan your kitchen decorations as carefully
as you plan your living room decor.
A kitchen should be the happiest room in the house.
A happy looking kitchen can do a lot
to keep you happy as you work.
It can help to start your family off to a bright day,
and will be the setting for many sunny family hours ...
Plan for convenience, too,
and plan for lots and lots
of handy shelf and drawer space ..."
~ Charlene Johnson in BEAUTIFUL HOMEMAKING ~
Plan your kitchen decorations as carefully
as you plan your living room decor.
A kitchen should be the happiest room in the house.
A happy looking kitchen can do a lot
to keep you happy as you work.
It can help to start your family off to a bright day,
and will be the setting for many sunny family hours ...
Plan for convenience, too,
and plan for lots and lots
of handy shelf and drawer space ..."
~ Charlene Johnson in BEAUTIFUL HOMEMAKING ~

6 comments:
I agree, this is a great quote, thanks for sharing. (o:
What great advice!
I love this post. It is exactly how I feel about my kitchen.
Mine is very vintage looking and only in my kitchen could I get away with the yellows and reds that make me feel warm and cozy. :)
Michele,
I thought this quote expressed my sentiments exactly!
The few pix you've posted of *parts* of your kitchen give a warm and cozy feel :o)
***
Tracy,
I thought so when first reading it several years ago :o)
***
Brenda,
I've seen pix of your kitchen and it DOES look warm and cozy :o)
~*~*~
Blessings to each of you,
Dallas
Hi Dallas, Thanks for all your joyfilled comments on my blog and your offer too-I just haven't gotten around to finding the right pictures yet.
I love your graphics and all your posts-what a dear you are to share with us.
Hugs to you this beautiful day!
Noreen
Noreen,
Thanks for your sweet comments and always know that the offer stands :o)
Blessings,
Dallas
Post a Comment