We received an unexpected Christmas present from our daughter ~ she is flying home for Christmas, from one side of the country to the other!!The only reason she can make this trip so soon after moving into her own apartment is because the Airline is trying to fill their flights for Dec 24th, 25th and 26th!
Those days don't usually have many travellers because most people want to arrive BEFORE Christmas Eve, so for only a 2 day period, they were selling tickets discounted 50% for those days on a select few flights :o)
It will be a whirlwind sort of trip covering 11 days and we will be so happy to see her and she is absolutely overjoyed about being able to do it :o)
Blessings,
12 comments:
I know you are overjoyed to be able for your daughter to be home for Christmas. I sincerely hope you have a good time and enjoy every little moment.
Wanted to thank you for coming by my blog. I hope it was a blessing. I can only imagine the elation you must beeling that your daughter is traveling such a distance for the holidays. Good for her ~ and good for you. Lord Bless, Cathy in Kentucky
What a blessing! (o:
I am so happy for you and her. I know what it means to have your children home for the holidays. What a blessing. connie
oh that is great news Dallas...
our daughter is flying in soon for a fast visit over her birthday..I am so excited...
Deby
Aliene,
Thanks for your good wishes and I know we'll enjoy every moment we can together :o)
***
Cathryn,
You are welcome! I found you via Sharon at *Keeper of the Home* and was blessed by your post entitled *Slaves of Sin* ...
***
Michele,
It is! Her being able to make this trip is such a surprise :o)
***
Connie,
Thanks! It sure does make the holidays more special :o)
***
Deby,
Trust you have a wonderful visit with your daughter when she's there for her birthday, no matter how *fast* the trip is :o)
~*~*~
Blessings to each of you,
Dallas
That is just wonderful, Dallas. What a great deal your daughter found. I know you will have a blessed Christmas.
Thank you very much for stopping by for my home tour. I appreciate your sweet comment. I hope you'll visit again soon...I'll be posting part three next week.
This is my first time visiting, via Redeemed by His Love blog. What a marvelous gift, that you get to spend some time with your daughter this Christmas! God is good :)
Wonderful news! I'm sure you'll all enjoy a Christmas even more special by being together.
Many sweet blessings!
I am so happy for you ~ you must be so excited!
I know you will enjoy each and every minute making special memories!!
Blessings,
Sharon
Cathy,
She sure find a great deal :o)
***
Kim,
You're very welcome ~ I enjoyed *seeing* your beautiful home!
***
Lynn,
Welcome ~ Glad you *popped in*!
I had a chuckle at your *Cranberry Goo* muffins on your blog just now :o)
***
Melody,
It surely will be more special because of this surprise!
***
Sharon,
We surely will :o)
~*~*~
Blessings to each of you,
Dallas
Post a Comment