Very nice! (o:
I love purple gems, lily of the valley and cinnamon rolls, too!!!It looks like: Abounding Treasures Quilt!pretty!
oops,I like babies and doilies, too...but after I saw the cinnamon rolls, I couldn't think.
Dallas,I like your "Favorite Things" mosaic! I will have to try that soon.Miriam :)
What a beautiful mosaic Dallas. Thank you for the link. I will have to check it out!
Michele,Thanks :o)***Mobunny,*Abounding Treasures Quilt* ~ I like that! It's not so much that I like gems -- it's there because my birthday is in February :o)***Miriam,Thanks! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with that site :o)***Susan,Thanks! You'll love that site because you can do so much :o)~*~*~Blessings to each of you,Dallas
This was fun Dallas....love the look and the way the colors went together.Deby
My class ring has the 'February' stone instead of my birth stone, which is ruby.
It's so lovely, Dallas! How fun to be able to do that!Blessings,Sharon
I love all your favorite things. They made my heart feel very happy also. Thank you for sharing them. connie
Deby,Thanks! I really enjoy putting these mosaics together, especially with a theme.***Mobunny,My daughter's birth stone is ruby as well :o)***Sharon,Thanks! As I said, it's especially fun when I use a theme, as I did here and on my daughter's birthday :o)***Connie,I'm glad that your heart was able to *sing along with mine* regarding these favourites!~*~*~Blessings to each of you,Dallas
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Very nice! (o:
I love purple gems, lily of the valley and cinnamon rolls, too!!!
It looks like: Abounding Treasures Quilt!
pretty!
oops,
I like babies and doilies, too...but after I saw the cinnamon rolls, I couldn't think.
Dallas,
I like your "Favorite Things" mosaic! I will have to try that soon.
Miriam :)
What a beautiful mosaic Dallas. Thank you for the link. I will have to check it out!
Michele,
Thanks :o)
***
Mobunny,
*Abounding Treasures Quilt* ~ I like that! It's not so much that I like gems -- it's there because my birthday is in February :o)
***
Miriam,
Thanks! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with that site :o)
***
Susan,
Thanks! You'll love that site because you can do so much :o)
~*~*~
Blessings to each of you,
Dallas
This was fun Dallas....
love the look and the way the colors went together.
Deby
My class ring has the 'February' stone instead of my birth stone, which is ruby.
It's so lovely, Dallas! How fun to be able to do that!
Blessings,
Sharon
I love all your favorite things. They made my heart feel very happy also. Thank you for sharing them. connie
Deby,
Thanks! I really enjoy putting these mosaics together, especially with a theme.
***
Mobunny,
My daughter's birth stone is ruby as well :o)
***
Sharon,
Thanks! As I said, it's especially fun when I use a theme, as I did here and on my daughter's birthday :o)
***
Connie,
I'm glad that your heart was able to *sing along with mine* regarding these favourites!
~*~*~
Blessings to each of you,
Dallas
Post a Comment