"It horribly skews the meaning of the cross
when contemporary prophets of self-esteem say
that the cross is a witness to my infinite worth ...
The Biblical perspective is that
the cross is a witness
to the infinite worth of God's glory,
and a witness to
the immensity of the sin of my pride."
~ John Piper~

2 comments:
Blessings to you this day!
Just wanted to tell you I loved the quote by John Piper-I haven't read any of his books yet but he is on my list of must reads.
Also, could you tell me if you designed the top border of your blog or did you to to a site and get it-I love the autumn leave and with winter upon us I'm looking for something that feels like snow.
Have a great week.
Noreen
werhis3@gmail.com
Noreen,
I designed the header myself with the 2 outside edge photos of my yard and the middle one from the Net.
Here's the URL for a really neat site that you'll love for headers, mosaics [that's what I used] --
http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php
Post a Comment