Hi! Kristi from Thimble Thoughts here. What a neat idea for a give away. Very sweet!~Kristi
Hi, me again...sorry about that. I was signed into my daddy's account. *blush*~Kristi
I'm not sure how the mac-n-cheese would be with less soup and more milk. But it would be worth the try. If you try it, let me know how it turns out! :)~Kristi
Congratulations Sharon!!
Dear Dallas ~Thank you ~ how very exciting! I so appreciate your generosity!Blessings to you,Sharon
What tremendously nice gift to give. May the Lord bless you for it. Blessings ~ Cathryn
Kristi,Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave me a comment :o)I am going to try your mac & cheese recipe but with a variation on the canned soup ... will see how it turns out!***Sharon,You are very welcome! Email me with your and your husband's grandparents' info ... as much as you can ... I'll see what I can trace from there :o)***Cathryn,Thanks! I love doing it for people :o)~*~Blessings to each of you,Dallas
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hi! Kristi from Thimble Thoughts here. What a neat idea for a give away. Very sweet!
~Kristi
Hi, me again...sorry about that. I was signed into my daddy's account.
*blush*
~Kristi
I'm not sure how the mac-n-cheese would be with less soup and more milk. But it would be worth the try. If you try it, let me know how it turns out!
:)
~Kristi
Congratulations Sharon!!
Dear Dallas ~
Thank you ~ how very exciting! I so appreciate your generosity!
Blessings to you,
Sharon
What tremendously nice gift to give. May the Lord bless you for it. Blessings ~ Cathryn
Kristi,
Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave me a comment :o)
I am going to try your mac & cheese recipe but with a variation on the canned soup ... will see how it turns out!
***
Sharon,
You are very welcome!
Email me with your and your husband's grandparents' info ... as much as you can ... I'll see what I can trace from there :o)
***
Cathryn,
Thanks! I love doing it for people :o)
~*~
Blessings to each of you,
Dallas
Post a Comment