Friday, November 28, 2008

My 1st BLOG-IVERSARY

Over the past 12 months, I have discovered that I love blogging!!

It's a wonderful way of sharing what is on my heart with so many!

My heart's prayer is always that my blog points to my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, as I share a little of what He means to me ... what He has done and is doing in my life ... and what He is teaching me day to day, as I put one foot in front of the other, travelling through this vale of tears.

My blog is also a cozy spot where where I can share the little day-to-day happenings in my life and around my home with others around the world, as I daily pray to be used in the little corner where I am :o)

I've been truly blessed by the friendship of dear ones around the globe ... many dear sisters in Christ, who share a love for our Lord and a yearning for His will in their lives and who also share a desire to be keepers at home, fulfilled and happy because they are doing what the Lord has asked them to.

I recently received an email that confirmed for me that a blog can really touch hearts and make a difference:

"... what you are doing is a great blessing to me ... sometimes I look [at your blog] and get re-focused and quit complaining about what I don't have and I start to relish the pleasures in my life again ..."

May this dear reader and any others who honour me with their visits, know that I truly appreciate every email and comment that is left for me to read.

I know and understand how busy all our lives are and I am honoured that you've taken the time to visit with me!

Blessings to each one of you and to your loved ones,

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary!!!!! :::Throws Confetti:::

Cathryn said...

Congratulations Dallas! Lord Bless ~ Cathryn

Susan B said...

Happy Blog-iversary Dallas!! One year of blogging is very exciting!! I enjoy reading your blog every day. Your sweet spirit, and love for the Lord shines through in all you write. Best wishes for a new year!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your blog anniversary! It has been such a blessing for me to get to know and visit with you! I am so thankful for you and am so blessed by your heart for the Lord and your trust in Him!

Blessings on your weekend,

Sharon

Abounding Treasures said...

Michele,

Thanks ever so much ... confetti flutters all around me :o)

***

Cathryn,

Thanks so much :o)

***

Susan,

Thanks and how kind of you to say so :o)

***

Sharon,

Thanks! It has been a blessing for me as well to get to know you!

~*~

Each of you dear ladies has a heart for the Lord and it shines through in all that you share and write on your blogs ... I am honoured to *know* you, albeit via cyberspace ... one day we'll all meet in the Glory ~

Blessings,
Dallas

~~Deby said...

Happy blogaversary...your blog is such a blessing Dallas...a favorite to be sure.
Deby

NanaNor's said...

Wow, one year-how wonderful. I feel blessed to be one of the ones who reads you daily and you truly are blessing others through your writing. Have a wonderful weekend filled with blessings of the Lord.
Hugs, Noreen

Anonymous said...

Dallas, congratulations on your blog anniversary!
I thank the Lord for bringing me to your blog. You trully are shining your light for the Lord Jesus!
It is so wonderful to meet other fellow Christians and seeing how the Lord is working through their lives.
Blessings,
Miriam :)

Abounding Treasures said...

Deby,

Thanks so much!

***

Noreen,

Your words brightened my day and encouraged my heart :o)

***

Miriam,

I'm glad the Lord directed you to my blog as well or I'd never have *met* you :o)

~*~

As I said to the other dear sisters in Christ,

"Each of you has a heart for the Lord and it shines through in all that you share and write on your blogs ... I am honoured to *know* you, albeit via cyberspace ... one day we'll all meet in the Glory" ~

Blessings,
Dallas

Sharon said...

Happy Blogiversary Dallas! You are an inspiration. :)

Abounding Treasures said...

Sharon,

Thank you and so are you and your daughter :o)

Blessings!

Cathy said...

Happy one year anniversary blogging, Dallas. Your blog is very beautiful and points to Jesus.

Abounding Treasures said...

Cathy,

Thanks for your sweet comments ... that is my heart's prayer :o)

Blessings,
Dallas

the voice of melody said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! Your blog is a lovely place to come and visit. :)

Lynn said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Patty said...

Congratulations on your Blogiversary, Dallas! I love reading your blog and all the inspiration that you impart here in your thoughts and writings.
Blessings, Patty

Abounding Treasures said...

*Melody*

Thanks so much for those kind words!

***

Lynn,

Thanks :o)

***

Patty,

Thanks so much for the congrats as well as sharing with me how you feel about my blog :o)

~*~

Blessings to each of you,
Dallas