The true follower of Christ will not ask, "If I embrace this truth, what will it cost me?"
Rather he will say, "This is truth. God help me to walk in it, let come what may!"
~ A. W. Tozer ~
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I placed a link on the words "red velvet" on my blog so you can see what kind of cake it is. But you can get it in a box. Duncan Hines red velvet cake is good.
5 comments:
I placed a link on the words "red velvet" on my blog so you can see what kind of cake it is. But you can get it in a box. Duncan Hines red velvet cake is good.
Thanks Theresa ... I'll check it out because I'd never heard of it before.
AMEN and AMEN! Excellent oft-forgotten truth. Also especially liked your illustration/print. You keep such a nice "cottage". :-)
Blessings!
Amen!!
Caryn,
Thanks ~ I'm so glad you enjoy my little cottage :o)
I wish I knew who the artist is for the print but *Until Then Graphics* didn't say :o(
***
Michele,
Amen is what I say again ~ as soon as I read that quote I knew I needed the reminder :o)
~*~
Blessings to each of you,
Dallas
Post a Comment