Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Little Update

Just a quick note to let you all know that my biopsy went very smoothly this morning and I was so thankful for that!

I should receive the results Wednesday afternoon and am praying that the Lord will strengthen me to receive the news, whatever it is ...

I want each of you to know how much I appreciated your comments of love and prayer that you shared today!

Blessings to each of you,

6 comments:

~~Deby said...

It is after the fact, but praying the results are encouraging and that you are feeling well.
Deby

Anonymous said...

Dallas, you are in my prayers.
Miriam :)

Susan B said...

Dallas,
I am so thankful that your biopsy went well. I hope the results go as well too! Been praying. God bless.

Susan B said...

Dallas,
I am thankful that your biopsy went so well. I pray that the results will go well also. God bless.

Anonymous said...

Just a reminder that you are in my thoughts and prayers. You are such an inspiration to us all!

Love,

Caryn

Abounding Treasures said...

Dear Deby, Miriam, Susan + Caryn,

Thanks so much for your sweet and caring comments and most of all, your prayers!

I am feeling just fine and just received the results so am even happier :o)

Am just now going to post about them!

Blessings,
Dallas