Monday, September 15, 2008

The Miracle of Life

Sandra Kuck

"Before you were conceived I wanted you;
Before you were born I loved you;
Before you were here an hour, I would die for you --
This is the miracle of life."

~ Maureen Hawkins ~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful poem Dallas. :-)

And the picture is so lovely!

mari

Anonymous said...

A lovely quote. (o:

~Tammy~ said...

What a beautiful quote and print.

I so wish my hair would grow quickly...I would love to put it up like the woman in the print!

Abounding Treasures said...

Mari, Michele and Tammy,

I thought so as soon as I read it and the Sandra Kuck print went so beautifully with it ... it seems like babies are on my mind with my newest grandchild to be born less than 1 month from now and it just brings back memories of my *newborns* :o)

Blessings to each of you at the start of this week,
Dallas