upon the palms of my hands..."
~ Isaiah 49:16 ~

Forasmuch as ye know that
ye were not redeemed with corruptible things,
as silver and gold,
from your vain conversation
received by tradition from your fathers;
But with the precious blood of Christ ...
~ I Peter 1:18-19 ~

"The eternal God is thy refuge,
and underneath
are the everlasting arms ..."
~ Deuteronomy 33:27 ~
~ Isaiah 49:16 ~

Forasmuch as ye know that
ye were not redeemed with corruptible things,
as silver and gold,
from your vain conversation
received by tradition from your fathers;
But with the precious blood of Christ ...
~ I Peter 1:18-19 ~

"The eternal God is thy refuge,
and underneath
are the everlasting arms ..."
~ Deuteronomy 33:27 ~

3 comments:
great verses....
I am not on my puter...as it is still a little under the weather(ahemmmm)....husband is working hours on it....and I will be almost starting from scratch when it is up and running..I have been stitching which is a GOOD thing...
miss you all.
~deby
That is a glorious promise!!
Blessings Dallas!
Sharon
Oh Deby,
Starting from scratch sounds daunting! I hope it's not as bad as you think ...
* * *
Sharon,
Amen!
~*~
Blessings to each of you as this week begins,
Dallas
Post a Comment