Thursday, September 11, 2008

In Memory

September 11, 2001 ~ September 11, 2008

~ May We Never Forget ~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will *NEVER* forget!

~Tammy~ said...

A beautiful tribute!♥

Anonymous said...

Dear Dallas,

It is impossible to forget! I lived it and it is not something that you could possible let go.

The memory is still quite fresh...

blessings,

mari

Abounding Treasures said...

Michele & Deby,

I wanted something simple yet poignant and beautiful that emphasized trust and faith in our Lord Jesus Christ ...

Blessings to you both,
Dallas

Abounding Treasures said...

Mari,

I think I chose a poor phrase to place with my post ... I only meant *May the memory of it live so that society as a whole refuses to ever let it happen again* .... I should have made that clear because I know that the memories are fresh and will never be forgotten.

Blessings,
Dallas

Cathy said...

A very sweet picture in remembrance of 9/11 ~

Anonymous said...

I know Dallas, I did not take it wrong at all :-)

Today is tough for us...but you know what, I am glad that peole like yourself, and michelle, and all the others keep it and remember.

blessings dear friend,

mari

Abounding Treasures said...

Cathy,

That's what I thought as soon as I saw it!

* * *

Mari,

I'm so glad that you knew what I meant ... I had hoped that I hadn't put it in a wrong light.

~*~

Blessings,
Dallas