You'll notice that some of the latest ones are *mixtures* and that's because there were partial balls that need using up ~ I think it makes them rather unique looking :o)
When I went to Wal-Mart for new batteries
for my blood pressure monitor a couple of days ago,
I found some red, white and green cotton
yesterday to make some for Christmas gifts :o)
This morning when I was in getting our car serviced,
I ate my snack before taking my morning pills,
read the newspaper,
and managed to crochet some more of these . . .
with Christmas on the horizon
and friends and family far away,
I'll need to get them into the mail sooner than I think :o)

for my blood pressure monitor a couple of days ago,
I found some red, white and green cotton
yesterday to make some for Christmas gifts :o)
I ate my snack before taking my morning pills,
read the newspaper,
and managed to crochet some more of these . . .
with Christmas on the horizon
and friends and family far away,
I'll need to get them into the mail sooner than I think :o)

9 comments:
Oh the Christmas one is *adorable*! Love the colors, so festive. (o:
I really liked seeing all of your round ones stacked--they looked pretty.
Thanks :o)
There is another kind of Christmas yarn that I'm going to try as well and it'll only have little *flecks* of colour ... might be interesting!
These are beautiful!!! Great job!
Thanks Kate :o)
They are all very pretty!!☺
Dallas,
There are really pretty!
mari
Tammy & Mari,
Thanks :o)
I enjoy doing them when I have times that I *have* to sit waiting ...
Dear Dallas,
Those are so lovely! I think that is a wonderful use of the time when you are waiting! What special gifts you are creating!
Blessings,
Sharon
I like to always have a little bag with me to do busy work. I like to do 'little' things. It does help pass the time. I thankfully do not find myself in many doctor offices though.
Post a Comment