Saturday, July 12, 2008

My 200th Post + My New Genealogy Blog

With this 200th post, I am very pleased to announce COUNTRY HEARTS Genealogy, in blog format.

I have been researching our joint family tree since 1998 and it's become a passion with me.

I began to help others in various parts of the world, then a little over a year ago I decided to try my hand at doing it professionally via a home-based business.

ALL of the SINGLE EVENT research rates have been DISCOUNTED in the new blog and they reflect my interest in others learning of their ancestry the way I have, rather than my trying to make any sort of living at this :o)

Please feel free to browse it and notice that there is no commenting on it; rather, any questions are answered privately via email exchanges.

My previous business website will be eliminated at the end of this year.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting, I'll have to check it out.

And congratulations on your 200th post. (o:

Abounding Treasures said...

Michele,

Thanks! BTW, I made your blueberry muffins this evening and my son says they are DEEE-LICIOUS :o)

TO BECOME said...

Dallas, congratulations on your 200th post and also on your new business. I pray that God's blessings will be upon it and you. You have been a blessing to me and I thank you, connie from Texas

Abounding Treasures said...

Connie,

Thank you so much ~ what a dear, sweet comment you've left me today!

I pray that the Lord's blessing be upon you and your family not only during this week, but always, as each of you seek to share Him in this dark scene.

By His Grace,
Dallas

Anonymous said...

Dear Dallas,

Congratulations on your 200th post! You are such a blessing to me and I am so thankful to be able to visit with you!! I will check out your new blog!

Have a blessed week,

Sharon

Abounding Treasures said...

Sharon,

How kind of you :o) Your blog is a blessing to me as well and I'm so glad that I *met* you!

I pray the Lord's blessing on each step of your day today, for His glory!

By His Grace,
Dallas