Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us,
that we should be called the sons of God:
therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
Beloved, now are we the sons of God,
and it doth not yet appear what we shall be:
but we know that, when he shall appear,
we shall be like him;
for we shall see him as he is.
I hope that everyone has a wonderful Lord's Day.
that we should be called the sons of God:
therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
Beloved, now are we the sons of God,
and it doth not yet appear what we shall be:
but we know that, when he shall appear,
we shall be like him;
for we shall see him as he is.
I hope that everyone has a wonderful Lord's Day.
4 comments:
And the same to you!♥
Thanks for taking the time to visit with me :o)
I love that verse and I had a great Lord's Day, Sunday.Thank you, connie from Texas
Connie,
Me too :o)
Post a Comment