It was a very special day for everyone! Both the bride and groom have only their maternal grandmothers still living and both were there to be a part of it.
After a honeymoon in a hot, tropical destination, they soon return to their 100 year old home which the groom purchased before he ever met her and has gutted and rebuilt ... because they will be a bit closer to us than she was before, my DH and I hope to visit them in the spring :)

10 comments:
Awwww, congratulations!!! What a special time for all of you. And you are right, there is NO EXCUSE to not remember their anniversary. ;o)
She is BEAUTIFUL...like her mother!!
A lovely wedding pic...and so HAPPY for you that they will be closer...how I wish mine were.
You'll have wonderful days ahead making memories together...
GOD BLESS the newlyweds!!!
HOPE
A wonderful date to be married. A most beautiful couple! Best wishes to them as they begin their journey together :)
What wonderful news - you must be SO happy:)
What a PRECIOUS picture that is, Dallas. The second picture is even more lovely. Congrats to you! And glad to know that your princess will be living not far from you. Bless your son-in-law. How kind of him.
xxx Monica
How wonderful Dallas! Congratulations to your daughter, and your family! She is a beautiful bride, and looks so happy in the photo. :)
Dear Ladies,
Thanks for all the lovely comments!
It was a unique and beautiful wedding and my daughter created a lot of the decorations and such by herself with help from friends.
They won't be close by any stretch of the imagination, but much closer than she was previously, and for that, I'm truly happy and grateful to the Lord for arranging :)
Blessings to each of you ...
Best wishes for God's blessings and a happy life to your beautiful daughter and her handsome new hubby! What a special event!
I've missed you here in bloggy world. So glad you're doing fine!
Susan
Thanks Susan! I've missed all of you as well but I don't seem to have as much time as I used to :(
Blessings ...
HOW NEAT! Now I can say I know a couple that got married on this day!
Post a Comment