I may not have very much to give away but I can certainly create something special for SOMEONE SPECIAL and I realized that most people always have SOMEONE SPECIAL on their hearts and in their minds.
Although this SPECIAL CELEBRATION is being announced here as well as my other blog, a person must 1st *LIKE my FACEBOOK PAGE* before they can enter!
Contact can be made directly to aboundingtreasuresATgmail.com OR via the Contact Form on the LEFT side of my FACEBOOK PAGE --
I wanted to get people to think of OTHERS ~ someone ELSE who might be blessed in some small way by receiving one of my 3D collages or pieces of art but maybe cannot afford one or doesn't know about them?
In the EMAIL or CONTACT MESSAGE, I need to know --
- ONLY their 1st name
- the REASON[S] why YOU believe I should choose the name/person YOU are submitting!
As soon as the FAN NUMBER hits 300, I'll post a notice that I will NO longer be taking any more submissions!
Once I choose the winner, I'll contact the person who SUBMITTED them for their Full Name and Mailing Address as well as the age group of the person receiving this special gift.
When the 3D art is shipped to the Chosen SUBMITTED NAME, I'll include a GIFT TAG with the NAME of the person submitting it as the VERY THOUGHTFUL GIVER :)
I hope this comes across as it's meant and that it gets people to think of others rather than themselves ~ something I'm learning still, after all these years!
Blessings!
* graphic courtesy of Google Images


No comments:
Post a Comment