Each matted and framed set of SIX tri-layered butterflies is going to come with 2 gift tags ~ one will have this lovely butterfly quote and the other will have the Anne of Green Gables quote about kindred spirits ... just in case they're being given as a gift :)
6 comments:
It's is so classy... and the sentiment is so touching...
Dallas, tomorrow I complete one year of blogging... do come and read the post. I am so grateful to you for being one of my first followers and encouraging me so much. You would come and visit me and leave me a comment and it would mean the world to me...
xxx Monica
So beautiful, Dallas! I love everything about it!
My eldest daughter loves Anne of Green Gables...she'd like this!!
Thanks for stopping by in long absence!
The font used for the luncheon this year is French Script.
The giant Tea Pot was fun to make and a hit!!
God bless and keep you friend!
HOPE
Monica, LDH + Hope --
Thanks for your wonderful comments!
I love creating these special OOAK tri-layered sets but got a bit of a rude awakening when I discovered their extra *weight* makes shipping them more costly :(
Blessings to each of you!
Making it *Anne* adds a personal touch to it. And a smile.
Mrs Mobunny,
It certainly does :)
Blessings to you!!
Post a Comment