Ann Voskamp is an amazing writer whose words never fail to touch my heart or to ignite a memory or simply to paint a picture in my mind's eye!
She has written a book called One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are and I ordered it for my daughter as one of her Christmas presents even though it's not going to be available for delivery until the first week of February!
I'm also going to ask for a copy for my birthday in the middle of February because I don't think I can wait to borrow someone else's copy and would love to read it at the same time as my daughter so we can share thoughts :o)
Blessings,


1 comment:
Hi Dallas,
This looks like a fabulous book. Thank you for bringing it to my attention...I'll have to look for it.
I hope you have a very blessed week! :)
Post a Comment