I've been busy baking and buying a few gifts here and there and selling a couple of 3D collages from my Etsy shop . . . grocery shopping and visiting here and there as the Lord leads in addition to laundry, cooking and cleaning our home.
All of this because my husband has been working nights from home for the past few weeks so I have the use of the car during the day ... at least for awhile.
It means that I haven't been able to spend much time blogging or creating new items for my Etsy shop while I've been taking advantage of this temporary blessing --- probably sooner than I expect, I'll be back to no car and not being able to do most of these things during the day!
Blessings,


6 comments:
Hi Dallas,
How nice that you've had the car for doing your errands! I'm sure it's been great for doing your Christmas shopping. :)
Have a blessed weekend!
It's always a trade off, isn't it? Enjoy having the car for now!
Enjoy getting out with the car!
A perfect time of the year to be able to get out & finish up all the last minute items!
Have a weekend of blessings!
Susan
Dear Dallas, So glad you are getting the car for errands etc. Sounds like you are staying very busy. As always, thank you for your encouraging comments.
Hugs and holy kisses,
Noreen
Popped in here from my friend Noreens - any friend of hers is definitely a friend of mine!
Thanks for visiting Beth ~ to you and the other dear ones who've taken the time to leave comments ....
I have been thoroughly enjoying having the use of our car for the past few weeks! It has certainly helped with doing Christmas shopping and errands and appointments but most of all, it's enabled me to visit dear ones, either the elderly, sick or young new mothers, in their homes and that's something I truly missed :o)
Blessings to all of you!
Post a Comment