Oh, how heartbreaking!
I cannot even begin to imagine the pain and grief her dear parents and only sibling are feeling at this sad, sad time.Blessings to you and your sweet family!
So very sad!
Oh that is just so terrible, I feel *so bad* for her family and friends....
My heartbreaks at this. It hits me very close to home. I will keep her parents and especially her sibling in my prayers.Sandy
My prayers and sympathy to the family....so sad.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh, how heartbreaking!
I cannot even begin to imagine the pain and grief her dear parents and only sibling are feeling at this sad, sad time.
Blessings to you and your sweet family!
So very sad!
Oh that is just so terrible, I feel *so bad* for her family and friends....
My heartbreaks at this. It hits me very close to home. I will keep her parents and especially her sibling in my prayers.
Sandy
My prayers and sympathy to the family....so sad.
Post a Comment