Every time I enjoy a long walk, I take my camera in hand because I never know what I'm going to see ~ a few days ago I was privileged to see bumble bees close-up as they flitted from flower to flower :o)
Something else greets me the morning following a long walk and that is a bout of sometimes very painful gout!
This time 'round it wasn't as painful as other times but it still announced that it was present and wouldn't let me forget its existence as my right foot ached!!
I guess I'll have to try shorter, more frequent walks and see if the same thing happens :o)


7 comments:
Hello! I haven't been by in a while, so thought I'd drop in....I see by the flower photo you are enjoying the same beautiful weather we are. I hope you're able to take many more walks, even shorter ones, to enjoy this season.
Cherry juice is said to be very good for gout. We buy a concentrate and you can then put it in your water. Lovely photos.
Hi sweet Dallas, I love your photos-so very creative! I'm sorry to hear about your gout and the pain it causes you when you walk. I will be seeking the Lord for His healing balm over it. Isn't fall just a wonderful time to rejoice in the bounty of the Lord.
Have a blessed weekend.
Noreen
Nice photos of the bumble bees Dallas. So sorry to hear about your gout.
Have a nice Sunday.
Sorry to hear about the pain, but I am glad you can still go for little walks. I also take my camera with me on walks, like you, you never know what you might see. I even bought a small camera that fits snug in my pocket.
I was just thinking the other day how easy it is to keep a camera close by. Not too many years ago, cameras came out at a birthday party or a real vacation. Now we can enjoy bees, flowers and Bunnies right along with the birthday party pictures. I am very thankful for my camera and my memory card. It sure beats film and the cost of the old fashioned way.
I always have my camera by my side and have been enjoying taking Autumn Photo's. I sympathize with your ghout. I hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment