I just put together this ETSY treasury of beautiful delights, all in the warm and cozy shades of autumn!! I included a beautiful harvest handbag by Lady Farmer :o)
Do any other of my regular visitors have Etsy shops that I can browse?
If you've got a minute, pay a visit to this treasury and leave a comment there if you wish :o)
Blessings,


8 comments:
Lovely Treasury! I closed (well, on vacation) my Etsy shop of crocheted hats and beanies for children because my fingers don't want to cooperate any more. I have some arthritis and the crocheting seemed to hasten the bending.
I love your shop and the beautiful creations you have there!
I've thought about opening an Etsy...
I definetly will be browsing your wonderful place....
Thank you for your sweet friendship Dallas..
God bless..
HOPE
LDH,
Sorry to hear your crocheting was hastening the bending often associated with arthritis ~ I loved the hats + beanies you made :o)
I wondered what happened to your shop :o)
***
Hope,
You should open a shop on Etsy because you are a woman of so many creative talents and it's a great place to share them with people all over the world :o)
Thank you for yours too!
~*~
Blessings to both of you as the evening draws to a close - at least where I am :o)
You have EXCELLENT taste, Dallas! Each and every one of these items is stunningly beautiful!
Tracy,
Thanks so much for your sweet comment! I had so much fun choosing things I loved and do this for every treasury I've made ....
Thanks for commenting because it has enabled me to RE-find your new blog :o)
A beautiful treasury of such a stunning variety of handmade items!
Lots of talent & creativity represented here!
Have a blessing-filled week!
Susan
Susan,
Etsy IS a great place for such a variety of beautiful, handmade treasures and that's why every once in awhile, some of us create treasuries to highlight ones that we particularly like :o)
I don't do Etsy, but I do browse them once I awhile. I have seen women just open a blog, connected to their blog and sell from there, too. Whatever works...I think it is a great idea.
Post a Comment