Friday, July 9, 2010

Would I Get More Done?

Island View by Randy Van Beek

Would having a summer cottage by the sea
be MUCH cooler?

If so, I'd
get so much more done!

Or, would I?






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm an ocean lover...I would probably sit there all day and enjoy!
;D

susansspace said...

Cooler, yes! Get more done?...probably not, but it surely is fun to dream, right?
Hope you're fine, Dallas!
Blessings, Susan

Anonymous said...

It sure has been a *hot* summer, hasn't it? I'm *very thankful* for central a/c and feel very sorry for those who don't have it.

Jeannette said...

Well, I live above the sea on granite cliffs. It is gray not blue today. Today I "got done"...vacuuming the cottage and cleaning dust kitties from under the bed, washing the bedding,two other loads of laundry, sewing on a blanket, watering flowers,a little rose clean up, a little reading...is that more or less? Well, if I was living inland, where I lived for years, and it was hot, as I hear that it is inland right now, I would have driven west to the beach. And sat and read or walked and not "done" much at all. So I say yes, a cottage by the shore...much more productive. I needed to sit for a minute afer coiling a hose that does not yet have a memory for the pot that contains it. But back to doing...thank you for the lovely photo.

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I think we would be so busy enjoying the beauty outside that we wouldn't get as much done as we would like to think we would! :)

Anonymous said...

Sweet peaceful simplicity! Hugs ~ Teri

Finding Joy said...

Doesn't that picture look so inviting:) I would sit looking at that view with a book in my hand, so no I wouldn't get anything more done, perhaps less:)

I love looking at the sea and visiting it BUT I have curly hair and the sea air makes it worse with all the moisture in the air!!!!

Abounding Treasures said...

Pink Magnolia,

Me too!

***

Susan,

I agree :o)

***

Michele,

It sure has and I'm glad you have central A/C ~ we don't but we do have a LOT of fans blowing all over which helps a bit!

***

Jeannette,

Wow! You got LOADS done! If I lived in a cottage near the water, I'd get as much done as I do now but if I could go to one when it was just super hot, I'd probably get less done since I'd sit and enjoy the breeze, the water, the scenery, the sounds, the smells, etc :o)

***

Mrs Rabe,

Most likely :o)

***

Teri,

:o)

***

Jo,

I couldn't agree more!

~*~

Blessings to all of you!