This evening I'm having a little get-together with some friends and included in it will be a housewarming gift to one of them ~ I really hope she's surprised and I hope she likes the card I made for her this afternoon ~ next time I'll use darker ink :o)
Blessings,


10 comments:
It's very pretty! I'm sure she'll love it! Have fun. (o:
Your friend's got to be thrilled & excited over the surprise, & the card is absolutely beautiful!!
Hope your get-together was a fun event for all!
BEAUTIFUL Dallas...I KNOW she will love your gift. I cherish my homemade cards friends have made for me. Each one of a kind.
Your thoughtfulness will surely be rewarded!
Blessings..
HOPE
Dallas!
The card is just beautiful ~ I am sure she will treasure this for years to come!
Blessings!
These are gorgeous - I love that lacework and what beautiful colours
Hi Dallas ~ So very pretty! Such a sweet touch! Weekend blessings! Hugs ~ Teri
Hi Dallas,
The card is beautiful! I'm sure your friend will be thrilled with it. I love the different shades of blue, and the white together.
Have a lovely weekend!
The card is beautiful! You have such a creative talent!
Beautiful card...I love all the punches that are out there now
Deby
Thanks to all of you for your sweet comments ... she did like it and I'll be making more with the layered edges :o)
Post a Comment