Monday, June 21, 2010

The Joys in Everyday Activities

It's been a typical day here ...
  • I've done a bit of housework
  • done 2 loads of laundry; chopped and sliced everything for tonight's homemade pizza
  • sliced everything up for my husband's salad for work tomorrow
  • baked a batch of yummy muffins which I've already put in the freezer
  • answered a genealogy query in my position as a volunteer transcriber of old church register records for a small parish in Cornwall, England
  • spread 3 huge bags of topsoil around my front garden plants
  • watered my patio tomato plant that is FULL of growing tomatoes
  • thanked my most recent Etsy customer for her purchase
and best of all, chatted with my daughter on the phone!!

6 comments:

Mo said...

The first day of Summer !! I cleaned up our front sidewalk, bought a mama and baby kitty planter at a thrift store, took a bike ride with Kimberly, ate a big salad and a Mother's fudge cookie. It's been a very nice day. Glad for yours, too.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've had a productive and lovely day! (o:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a nice and productive day! My maternal grandfather's family is from Cornish, Wales! Neat!

susansspace said...

Sounds like you had a very productive Monday!
Hope the rest of your week is full of blessings!
Susan

Susan B said...

Hi Dallas,
You had a very productive day! I love days when so much is accomplished, it makes me feel so good.

I hope you are having a lovely day today....

Abounding Treasures said...

Mrs Mobunny,

Sounds like you had a delightful day!

***

Michele,

I did :o)

***

Suzy,

It was! Cornwall England is a lovely county and rich in history!!

***

Susan,

I did :o)

***

Susan,

I feel the same way and not all days are like that ...

It's been a great week so far!

~*~

Trust each of you enjoy a wonderful week,
Dallas