This was the sample layout that my daughter chose for her friend's shower invitations!I think I mentioned that I had miscalculated how many cards I could get from 1 sheet of 12" X 12" card stock and still needed 3-4 more sheets!
I went into our local store on Saturday and they found 1 lone piece ... she phoned their store in the city and had them set aside 4 sheets for me which I picked up yesterday after I had my Dr's appointment.
I should finish the invitations tomorrow and will post pictures later in the afternoon showing them in the actual colours and textured card stock ~ you'll notice that other than the butterflies and tiny heart, the sample was in white, so you don't get the real view :o)
My husband has an extra day off today so we're soon off to visit an elderly friend in a nursing home and then this afternoon we're having a BBQ, finally using the last of the steak that's been in our freezer since last summer!
Trust you are enjoying some of the magic in your *ordinary day*!
Blessings,

5 comments:
Beautiful card! I love the elegant simplicity! You make the prettiest items!
Very pretty! I can't wait to see the finished product. Do the butterflies lay flat so that they will fit into the envelope?
Can't wait to see the REAL ones..I know they are beautiful!
God bless you,Dallas..
HOPE
Nice :)
Lorraine, Michele, Hope & Dee,
Thanks!
The cards will fit inside the envelopes even with the double-layered butterflies but as it is, they're going to be hand delivered :o)
Blessings to each of you,
Dallas
Post a Comment