Brrr! It's cold, windy and rainy here today and there's actually the threat of an inch or so of snow in the next couple of days :o(I've seen several robins bobbing along and trust that spring IS still on the way ~ the last warm day we enjoyed earlier this week greeted me with these new residents at the side of our yard ... as much as I love pansies, I know they spread even where you don't want them but they are pretty!
Blessings,
3 comments:
Do you usually have snow this late?
I love cold weather & snow, but since my wisteria is blooming for the first time in 3 years, I'm really hoping we don't have any cold temperatures until after the blooms have all fallen off.
Loved your photo collage of your beautiful woods, by the way! So glad you're able to get out and enjoy the walks again!
The weatherman mentioned the letter S for my area. Yesterday it was 80 and today 65 and tomorrow it will be in the 40's then....? It is not unusual to get snow in April here in Michigan. It is usualy mixed in with rain. I do not mind the weather changes except that it plays havoc with my computer because I use a satellite dish for my connection. Good reading and bible study weather. :)
Susan,
We don't *usually* get snow this late but can :o(
So far, we've only had rain and although it's chilly today, no white stuff in sight!
I really enjoyed that walk I took in the woods but should do it MORE OFTEN or it won't have any good physical effects on my body :o)
***
Dee,
It is most definitely good reading and Bible study weather as well as good crafting weather!
~*~
Trust you both have a wonderful weekend!
Dallas
Post a Comment