How cute! I loved singing that as a child :)
Hi Dallas,That is so special and precious! What a memory to treasure for sure. :o)I hope you have a lovely day today!
Oh, that is EXTRA-special! :)
How sweet!
Oh... that is the best!!! ~ENJOY~Blessings~ Miss Jen
Age four is such a special age! They can communicate well with you now, but still have an innocence about them. Maybe he'll decide to be a musician like your husband.Anyway, enjoy your time with him, as they grow up SO fast!
Dear Ladies,It WILL be a very special memory to treasure :o)Thanks for all your sweet words and may each of you have a day that's extra-special in some small way!Blessings,Dallas
Precious moments:)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
How cute! I loved singing that as a child :)
Hi Dallas,
That is so special and precious! What a memory to treasure for sure. :o)
I hope you have a lovely day today!
Oh, that is EXTRA-special! :)
How sweet!
Oh... that is the best!!!
~ENJOY~
Blessings~ Miss Jen
Age four is such a special age! They can communicate well with you now, but still have an innocence about them. Maybe he'll decide to be a musician like your husband.
Anyway, enjoy your time with him, as they grow up SO fast!
Dear Ladies,
It WILL be a very special memory to treasure :o)
Thanks for all your sweet words and may each of you have a day that's extra-special in some small way!
Blessings,
Dallas
Precious moments:)
Post a Comment