I enjoyed the quote, and the picture is gorgeous!
Indeed.... BEAUTIFUL thoughts! Love in Christ~ Jen
Winter certainly is a "lingering season". I'm ready for Spring but I still appreciate the beauty of Winter.
Very Pretty :-)
Susan,I love this quote and just wish I could remember exactly where I got the photo from!!***Miss Jen,I agree :o)***Homemaker at Heart,I'm ready for spring but whenever big, fluffy snowflakes blanket the ground and trees around here, I am always in awe of the beauty of winter!***Cafe,Thanks!~*~Blessings to each of you,Dallas
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I enjoyed the quote, and the picture is gorgeous!
Indeed.... BEAUTIFUL thoughts!
Love in Christ~ Jen
Winter certainly is a "lingering season". I'm ready for Spring but I still appreciate the beauty of Winter.
Very Pretty :-)
Susan,
I love this quote and just wish I could remember exactly where I got the photo from!!
***
Miss Jen,
I agree :o)
***
Homemaker at Heart,
I'm ready for spring but whenever big, fluffy snowflakes blanket the ground and trees around here, I am always in awe of the beauty of winter!
***
Cafe,
Thanks!
~*~
Blessings to each of you,
Dallas
Post a Comment