Monday, January 25, 2010

An UNordinary Monday

My husband gets today off so I'm on my way to do errands as well as actually get a few groceries in the daytime . . . since the end of September I've had to go after supper because I usually don't have the car anymore!

Mind you, I don't want to be gone too long otherwise how do I enjoy the day with him!??


Blessings,

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dallas,
Enjoy your time with him.
Love the new look of your blog; lovely.
Miriam

Lady Laura said...

Nice new blog header.

Susan B said...

Hi Dallas,
I like the new look of your blog. I hope you enjoyed the day with your husband. :o)

Have a lovely week!

Anonymous said...

Love your header, it's one of my favorites. (o:

Hope you had a wonderful day with your beloved. (o:

Mrs. E said...

Lovely.... enjoy your husband!!

Blessings~ Jen
Proverbs 31

Farrah said...

Have fun!

Abounding Treasures said...

Dear Ladies,

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful time and the comments about my *new* header are appreciated, even though it's an oldie :o)

Blessings,
Dallas

susansspace said...

I like your new header too, & glad you enjoyed having your hubby home with you today!
Blessings,
Susan

Abounding Treasures said...

Thanks Susan ... it was a special treat that will hopefully happen every 2nd Monday from now on :o)

Blessings,
Dallas